Part 2 of our guide to Russian women dating sites.
Type 2 – Pay Per Letter
In this type usually you can have full access to the database of girls on the website for free. Where they make their money is by charging you a fee for every individual letter – both sent and received. Things like email addresses and phone numbers will usually be edited out of your letters.
Your letter goes via the site to an agency near where the girl is located. It is translated, she writes back and her reply is translated back to English.
- The first advantage of these sites is you usually get free full access to the database without having to pay anything. That means you can browse a lot of girls for free.
- The second is every letter you write will be answered fully.
- The third is everything gets translated properly.
- The fourth. Not too much competition.
There are many.
- The first and most obvious is the price. Things get very expensive very quickly.
- The next is the barriers between you. Always the agency in the middle. You can’t sms her, IM her, call her or email her. A massive pain. Slow also.
- The next is there can be a bit of doubt as to whether the girl is really into you. The agencies get paid per letter. So they make sure every letter of yours is answered in some kind of positive fashion.
- Also scammers. Some agencies are scammers who post fake or outdated photos and then pretend to be the girl in order to get your money. Often this will take a letter or two to spot.
So to summarize type 2 ‘Pay per letter’ of our Russian women dating sites guide
- English. Built in translation for you to communcate with those ultra-hotties with no English
- ALA. All letters answered.
- Money. Expensive.
- Speed. Translation is pretty quick but it still takes a few days for a letter exchange which is an eternity in the days of the internet.
- Barriers. Romacing a girl and not having her number or email just seems wrong.
- Scammers. Not much danger, but it is there.